Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion > Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Wanderer

If you're going to limit the size of clans, then the price of creating a clan would have to be reduced or removed. Otherwise, nobody is going to want to create a clan for $100. Even in WoW, you just need the signature of 10 other players. I don't think it's a problem of the clans that keep people from PKing though. And it certainly wasn't the fact of knowing that you were going to die. I remember when I first started playing that a group of us might fight 1 guy but we stood a chance. Nowadays, the same might stand true but nobody wants to stop botting long enough to do that. If you stop to PK, that's time that everybody else is catching up with you and you stand a chance of getting passes and PK'd yourself.

I'd like to see a cap put back on training and eq making more of a difference. A lvl 70 mage in WoW with tier 6 eq are basically the same. Only the spec's and skill would make the difference in PK at this point. Players are forced to group to run higher level places but they also have more rewards. Just my two-cents, but I've been away for a while and everything has only gotten buffed when in reflection, EVERYTHING probably needed to be toned.