Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion > Suggestions

Old 08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Wanderer

It's not weave that makes wizards OP. I was a Circle Mjol and with my weave my stats stayed at a 474 mod. I had 20K hp and still couldn't run a lot of the areas or even PK. The problem comes in when you grab a bunch of crafted eq and use weave to hit 600+ mod stats. You can tone the class (it's already been done at this post), but as long as new things are created that keep adding to everyones OPness, then the strong will keep getting strong and the weak will get left behind.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlahowo View Post
It's not weave that makes wizards OP. I was a Circle Mjol and with my weave my stats stayed at a 474 mod. I had 20K hp and still couldn't run a lot of the areas or even PK. The problem comes in when you grab a bunch of crafted eq and use weave to hit 600+ mod stats. You can tone the class (it's already been done at this post), but as long as new things are created that keep adding to everyones OPness, then the strong will keep getting strong and the weak will get left behind.
Weave was OP, as there was no cap to it. You could simply get more willpower and weave would redistribute it to all stats.

It doesn't work that way anymore. You need to gear smart so weave is actually useful.