Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion

Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Wanderer

Default Footpad Questions

I am intrigued by the Footpad class, but being so new to the game, am hesitant to roll on a class which seems better suited for player killing. Not that I wouldn't mind getting in to that aspect of the game, but my supposition is I would have to do quite a bit of running to get the plats to beef up my character to be competitive.

To that end, if I were to start a Footpad, and lets say I had at least enough plats to get my statistics up to 100's fairly quickly right off the bat, what race would be a good choice? I plan to use the character to do both running (out of necessity) and pk'ing.

Any opinions as to which subclass might be a good choice? I was looking through the options and wasn't certain for a newbie which might be a good choice.

As always, I appreciate everyone's expert advice
Old 05-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Wanderer

Yo, I play a footpad, they are definitely 100% pvp. The running isn't the worst, but you cannot take damage as a footpad, at all. You would need to run things 1 or 2 rounds, and to maintain that it takes alot of endurance to use your main damage skill (critical attack). Forget nim, it's useless.

As for subclass, probably shadow archer, they get an excellent weapon at major remort, which helps with running. Also, archer shoot is great for pk, in combination with other skills.

Overall thoughts: I love footpad, it is a very very fun class. Invisible, health draining skills, ambush, there is a lot of strategy to be an effective pker with a footpad, you can't simply spam one skill over and over, you have to use all your skills in combination to effectively take down targets, in my opinion it's the best class.