View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Apprentice

Sorry this isn't really related to nahfiotos or chaos star. but to marauders in general. sorry for bumping this thread and not sarting a fresh one

But just an idea here after reading again the class description on 6thS

Marauder
(solo/stealth, single/multi-target, offensive)
The Marauder values chaos and self-preservation above all else. Confusion reigns supreme over any battlefield darkened by a Marauder's presence; powerful warriors in their own right, they represent certain danger to their foes and a potential threat to their less careful allies, as well. The Marauder holds impressive sway over the darker forms of magic, and they will happily rain destruction down upon friend and foe alike, savoring the chaos and mayhem.

I kinda like the idea whim is going with this. So far only one skill that actual does what it says : warped reality. Should more skills fit this flavour more?

here few things i think would be cool to change:
slow:
make it an aoe affect, shorter affect time to tone the wide spread dmg. affects friend and foe. but with higher mastery you will have less a chance to affect your group members. Put a prevention on it

maybe remove trail concealment and vanish (sorry i never think marauders deserve to be sneaky...but that's just my opinion)
and replace it with an aoe:
that lowers dex or increase dex at random. And increase the dex of marauder base on the number of +dex affect in the room and increase the str of the marauder base on the number of -dex affect in the room.
As mastery increase the chances of group members get +dex affect instead of a -dex. And at even higher dex lowers the chance of others getting +dex.

Just an idea :P

we need more aoe classes. and i think marauders and valks can be the classes that works towards it :P
________
Weed maps

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:53 AM.