View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrikken View Post
I have been looking through the 2nd remort class options for the Warlock and am undecided between the Archimage of War and Eon Aetelos(sp?). I have a couple of questions:

How much better are the Quiet Trident and Spatha of Vylryvn (sp?) than the standard weapons the Warlock gets?

What do Koloq and Qoloq do? The help files are not very, well, helpful in that regard. I note that anyone who is a Warlock also seems to be a Eon Aetelos, so maybe that's a hint.

Thanks in advance!
Koloq and qolok grant time-walking, which according to the helpfile is 20% less lag and 12.5% less prevention. It's like a pair of miniature temporal gates of bending (that spell gives you true time bending which is -50% lag and prevention) that last longer.

The trident and spatha are VERY powerful, but they're far more PK-oriented than running-oriented because they don't last very long nor do they have as much damage output as the warlock's better weapons. The reason they're powerful is that hitting people with the trident silences them so they can't cast spells, and spatha does the same except for skills.

The warlocks right now are all Eons because that's probably the best running (gold-scripting) subclass at the moment.