View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Novice

I and many others have suggested the "monks should get something for their hand slots" thing many times. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. On the bright side, train vicious fist and you may find you get some sweet results. I think this was Whim's way of giving monk hands a bump.

This is the other thing I don't really understand about craft pieces: why are they not split up like other eq for fighter vs caster classes? I'm sure there is a good reason, please let me know. If they were split up this way, it seems you could just assign the larger +speed buffs to fighter eq and the larger +will buffs to caster eq and strike a balance without toning the speed buffs.

Just say, if speed > 30 (or whatever), then the classes that can use it are fighter classes.
If will > 30 (or whatever), then the classes that can use it are caster classes.

Also, I agree with Argh about con being more of a "nat resist" type statistic. Or maybe the bonus could be split amongst con and will, like learn curve for wis/int.

Last edited by Bihzad; 09-18-2009 at 12:45 AM.