View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:08 AM
Apprentice

I think you've missed the whole point of my suggestion. its to make marauders an aoe fighter.

If you read further on slow its aoe. And to have a spammable aoe that's insane. and i'm not talking about a 1min - 2min prevent. a short prevent that just disallows them to spam instead of putting a lag on it. so instant slow that allows you to do other things while you get it back like say what 4 rounds later?

Well just thinking of more aoe skills for marauders. and with dex in place now thought a new aoe skill should be surrounding that.

Basically the point is to start having classes that contribute to a team in different ways. Marauders - aoe negative affects and valkyries - aoe positive affects.

Quote:
and marauders are pro at not leaving tracks and not being seen!!!
we're supposed to be stealing and plundering people all the time...
Well not in the case of what's in the nodeka marauder's description, never said anything bout stealing and plundering. Just raining chaos and destruction.
And i think stealing is more for footpads. maybe plundering. But i've never read of marauders plundering a village or a caravan or anything in stealthiness. The just charge in a huge number on horsebacks and yell aiayayayaya.
________
VAPORIZER PIPE

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:53 AM.