Thread: RK Rules Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Wanderer

Default Re:RK Rules Poll

Well, you see it now, big players running areas they get the best GPM in until they get stats/pool increased or better Eq. Which kind of slows down the exploring for new areas to fight for some people.

How many people are attacking the Odinn/Meier/Gideous/Werewolf type players? Or for that matter the Aug 1+ players? You don\'t see the huge players fighting or PK\'ing.. They are crafting and botting heavily.. They are also in clans that others won\'t touch or start trouble with.. So this would hurt the smaller botting players..

Or, we have what Dager did.. He RK\'ed or came across Nemesis deathpile.. He took the stuff.. Ainur put him on KOS/lockdown until he finally gave in and gave the stuff back..

I see smaller players getting hit by the biger ones and losing all their EQ.. Or.. I\'ll create an Alt.. put all my EQ on the alt to hold. Use crap Eq, and bot a lesser area, and when I really want to fight and be at keys.. Get my other EQ.. I now just avoided losing any of my good gear..

Or we see better scripts/bots created, that will haul a$$ back to corpse to recover it. I know its possible with the way my bot works to determine where, and then its just a matter of triggers to get the corpse.. You\'ll see people turning PKP on when botting.. 1-2 ticks for big players to recover enough to get back to their corpse.. Again, smaller players with smaller pools would suffer, since they would have to wait longer to regen to get back to their corpse..