View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm View Post
I'm getting memory overload as well.
On vista it goes into a blue screen sometimes with memory stack overload.

I suspect it's my scripts. I will need to look into it further.
I had a similar problem when playing on an alt that I never had on Gideous. I went through and unloaded all my scripts and I think I narrowed it down to one alias in script.txt that comes with UMC. This may not work, but it fixed the problem for me.

By default, every second an alias named STATUS_UPDATE is called. It's purpose is to update your status bar. I'm not sure what it is by default. Typing #ali {STATUS_UPDATE} should show you what you currently have.

I found that the last variable, ENDURANCEMODIFIER on the status line needs to have a space after it for some reason

If you substitute that alias with this version in your scripts it should fix the problem.

Code:
#ALIAS {STATUS_UPDATE} {#status $UMC_WHITE\TICK$UMC_GREY:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_TICK $UMC_WHITE\PPM$UMC_GREY:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_PPM $UMC_WHITE\GPM$UMC_GREY:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_GPM\M $UMC_WHITE\XPM$UMC_GREY:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_XPM\M $UMC_WHITE\TIME$UMC_GREY:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_RUNTIME $UMC_WHITE\RANKS$UMC_GREY\:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_RANKS $UMC_WHITE\MOD$UMC_GREY\:$UMC_YELLOW$UMC_ENDURANCEMODIFIER }