View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by berengei View Post
It would be nice to have to use a healer to regain full health/stats after a death. This would significantly increase the importance of healers. Healers would get very good exp/gold from this skill. Without healer, it would take 24hrs to return to full strength.

I still think clans play a big role in pk. When i go to pk, i check morality and clan status. If immoral and not in a clan that goes apeshit or we have NAP with, they are eligable for pk in my book. Well this directs me to smaller players. Many small clans make these decisions easier (having 5 people chasing me much different than have a big clan after me).

More ideas to come, i will wait until these have been shot down before posting more
Healers already get a full pools heal prevent. Also one of the best buffs available. Also they get an immortality buff.

Issue is not healers being so underpowered (Radial dajas run very decent rates, specially when their angel is up) but that there's so little areas where healers are really needed. On most games out there, healers are always welcome and invited to the best runs, 'cause those areas are impossible without a healer.

Game having no limits on players size and real death being so costly, healers play such a minor role atm. If there were areas where real death happens, and so hard a daja must always be on the group, they would be more appealing, at the same time the area should be really inviting (good gear, best salvage, excellent gold ??) for people to run it.

Storm Crystals don't breaking if you got the immortal affect from a healer would be a must.

Healers could get new and better buffs. And instead of a long prevent, a group affect with small duration and prevention (so healer should be always grouped), greater bless perhaps? a group buff for every stat (sharing the same prevention) ?

~ O