View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Novice

Default my strategy

This is how I've been playing it:

I get a rune affect - then lose it as soon as possible. Then recall to my home spot, walking around taking inventory of which mob is where for my next possible moves.

As I move I look for warlocks, I'll target and throw at them. And move on to the next one - if one jumps me, I recall. Then I walk to go help where there is a crowd. This way, mobs I hit will come to me and assistance will already be there. If you can't tank 'em don't hit em, of course.

So I think: set home temple - we all get our rune affects, then let a mob jump us - recall, then wait there - all the mobs can come to us in one spot, in waves. So while tracking for us, they won't damage the town - and we're near Christof for next rune - and we'd all be hitting together.

This worked out successfully last few invasions - I hit about 1 - 4 warlocks at a time and look for big people in groups already fighting - jumped in with them, and a few of the warlocks found me in the process. So, within my 'weakened soul' affect, we knocked out about 2 - 3 warlocks each time.

Whatcha think?