View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh View Post
those are raiders...and nobody's gonna wanna go an aoe class...unless you haven't noticed, group pk is dead...even as it is, i can redirect slow to whoever anyway...i really don't see the point in making it an aoe skill...we have silver inferno for that aoe -dex anyway!! if you're talking about improving the class, this isn't helping...if you're talking about toning the class, you're better off starting with warlocks and poliirs...if you're talking about changing it for shits and giggle to see how it's gonna work, i'll tell you that it isn't going to...even if you put an 8 second prevent for an 8 second aoe affect, it's hardly gonna make a difference to what it does now..
I'm not talking bout improving something that is lacking or toning.

i'm suggesting a change in the dynamics of the class. To aoe class. As if you pk solo all the time. The only reason aoe is dead coz no one pks. I'm sure everyone would agree they'd want to see more ppl pk. and with changes such as these maybe it'll go hand in hand with imms trying to promote ways of having more ppl pk.

and fine ignore every single example. That was way beside the main point. it was all just suggestion or a glimpse of what i was talking about. so stfu on talking bout how much the example sucks and talk more about the idea as a whole as you stated about aoe pk being dead. that seems more of a viable discussion. Then oh lol why for stupid example.
________
Activa

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:54 AM.