View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Apprentice

Actually, Unka is still available for Shisou. As if that subclass needed any more buffing. Between Shisou's awesome agility/dexterity(somewhere in the 500s half the time, with amassed reflexes followed by hakanai shouten), and Meijin's "ignore NR" spell, the others are kind of in the doldrums(Maho is situationally useful, as when your opponent has a large number of short-term buffs and short-term preventions). Ijiwaru as I recall, had as much as +300 agility(or -300 if you failed?) for 5(20) seconds, with a 20 minute prevention. That was 5 years ago with Basara though, so may not be accurate. And of course, don't even get me started on Mist Warriors...

Edit: Oh yeah, and stun getting singled out as the one impairment to be blocked. I say let's just make them all !impairment, or else allow Hakanai Shouten to subtract from stun protection(eg, 173% stun protection, - 150% stun perfection=23% stun protection). Of course, this also means no more 100% stun perfection regardless of level/stats, but allows Ninja to use stun, if necessary. No other skill/spell in the game is specifically and completely blocked, as far as I know.

Last edited by Fenulia; 11-22-2008 at 01:57 AM.