View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Apprentice

With every single class having a lock, some even with two, it's fair to say it's about time to let the two sneakiest class have a skill to break out of lock - Footpads and ninjas. I know this has been discussed about before but i thought i'd bring it up again.

Everyone knows footpads are as good as dead if they get locked into combat. As most of their primary dmg would need them not to be in combat. And ninjas with short burst damage, they'll suck if they can't flee and recuperate for the next line of attack.

I suggest all sub-class of both classes get an advance flee guarantee prevention that allows them to have flawless flees (with vanish being 100%).
1. This will ensure they break off from locks or impairments. As it is a guarantee prevention there are no stats comparison.
2. But a lag of 1000 is occured as he/she flees. This atleast gives sometime for people to catch them if they're paying attn (plus most people have chasers).
3. The prevention time should be of 2 locks prevention time so that they cannot break from 2 locks successfully.

On another note, certain sub-class should be made pro-flees as well
Two classes are:
Mist warrior and Nameless one

1. Mist warrior - Unka should be made able to break from locks and impairments. (I see why unka has been removed from all subclasses. I have no qualms with that anymore)
2. Nameless One - thieves' directional sidestep. So much for being super invis. Still doesn't help if they get locked.

Although two of this skills have been mention. If this feature would be added the prevention time should also be toned.
________
Mercedes-benz om615 specifications

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:48 AM.