View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Apprentice

#1. Needs tweakage. Overlapping with #2 wouldn't be nearly as annoying if it was something closer to up10/down10.

#2. Constitution/20 duration translates to about 15-20 seconds, depending almost entirely on your race/sigil buffs and whether your choice of equipment happens to have +Con(No Ninja would pick Constitution to buff) 20/1 down/up ratio is ridiculous though.

#3. Should it be comparable to Wrinkle? I mean, Warlocks are plenty strong in combat. On the other hand, Necromancers can already spoil your day with bleed/obfuscous/egress/bane, without really needing even more damage. I'm ambivalent about this. Charged preventions are just plain odd(plus since Ninjas don't get them, don't have enough experience to make full judgement)

#4. Basically you want Oji to be better for casters? I could see the +Wisdom being useful for Ninjas and Paladins as well, I guess.

#5. I thought the whole point was that Sustain ONLY kicked in when you were unconscious.

#6. Think it's something like 33% of the caster's endurance. Really only matters when you have less than 1k endurance.

#7. Can't really think of anything else to say about this. Ambush/Shi-ku/Hunt should have a "free de-mode" choice, I guess.

#8. Hmm. Pretty sure doing so would retain strike from the shadows regardless(since you're not the tank unless the new target redirects to you).

#9. Not much point to this unless you're disarmed. I guess I would support it as a minor advantage for Ninjas(as opposed to everyone else except Monks) fighting Valkyries/Poliirs using Disarm. Also because it's thematic.

#10. Agree on this one. It's been like that for a year, so I guess either it should be removed(and any witches still possessing it get back 1 practice plus any spent to get it over 100%), or given back to the remorts. Not like that extra kick-level damage every 7 seconds would make that much difference. I guess?