View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Apprentice

bumping this thread again.

There has been some updates on ninja. And it seems to be picking up very well.
the new shadow cast and striking from the shadow seems promising. If both works together it might make ninjas a choice class again.

That being said i'd still like to see a few other changes

Antei of Hakanai Shouten (:edit sorry misstype the skill:
lots of qualms with this skill.
firstly the up rate and prevent rate is to miniscule. And to share the same prevent with one of our important offensive+defensive skill-whispering wind antei is a pain.
the +dex from quickness is not all that convincing.

What i like to see fix for this is put it on a seperate prevention, a little more uptime and maybe higher prevent time, +dex and +dmg from quickness.
Adding to that instead of 100% perfect stun, why not make it 100% unable to be block by nasty invincible to impairment.. that thing is such a killer to us.

Another qualm is with watermark of binshou. The balance is flawed. With high willpower i'm still failing miserably when i need it. I'm not sure whats the mechanism as there doesn't seem to be a favour towards success.

If that's the case, give us higher benefits to actually want to take the gamble. Maybe extra affects to it. Improve dodge + faerie fire + dmg or something.

If you want to keep the stats as it is, please make it lean more to success than failure.

That's about it.
________
SUZUKI GT750 SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:50 AM.