PDA

View Full Version : Up PC


Serenity
01-07-2008, 08:06 PM
What is a gay masochist?
A sucker for punishment!

Gideous
01-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Odinn was at the Doctor\'s office for a routine checkup.

Doctor: \"Bloody hell, you have to stop masturbating.\"

Odinn: \"What the fuck for?\"

Doctor: \"So I can finish this fucking exam.\"

Serenity
01-08-2008, 06:26 AM
70% of all gay folk were born that way... the other 30% were sucked into it! :cheer:

TheJokester
04-25-2008, 08:24 PM
So one day Phi and Phear were walking down a long dirt road, after walking for a while they came across a sheep with its head stuck in a fence. Phi got a devilish grin on his face and sprinted up to the fence. Leapin the fence and landing next to the sheep, he drops his drawers and starts slamming away at the sheep. After a few seconds he runs over to Phear screaming.

Phi:/"Man you have to try that!".

Phear:/"No way i don't think so.."

Phi:/ "Cmon man its awesome you gotta try it!"
(continues like that for a few minutes.)
Phear:/"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Just stop nagging."

Phear hops the fence, drops his pants, gets on his knees, sticks his head in the fence and says
Phear:/"I'm ready!"